Food can be a touchy subject. In our opinion, you should eat when you are hungry and stop when you are satisfied. Eat in a manner that makes you feel good, energized, and nourished. We are not nutritionists, and certainly not foodies, but we do like to eat! Below we will be posting some of the recipes we've enjoyed. Feel free to try them for yourself!
Who doesn't love spoiling their furry four-legged friends?!? Below you will find a recipe for treats that your dogs will find yummy and nutritious!
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
16 oz organic pumpkin puree
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/3 cup brewers yeast *optional*
1. Melt your coconut oil so it is a liquid.
2. Use a blender to combine all the ingredients.
3. Fill your silicone mold with the mix.
I used these: Molds
If you have smaller dogs I would recommend these: Molds
4. Freeze for 3-4 hours.
5. Pop the treats out of the molds (mine came out very easily) and transfer the them into a container or freezer bag. They will need to stay frozen.
6. Give your dog one treat a day with breakfast/dinner or as an afternoon surprise!
Amber is a picky eater who is trying to eat healthier. Jordan will eat pretty much anything. On this page you will find recipes we are trying for the first time as well a some of our tried and true favorites.